A refreshing and exciting food experience diners can enjoy with al fresco dining
There’s nothing like sharing good food with your family and friends and creating irreplaceable memories. Lockdown has made us miss so many moments together, but now, we’ve adapted to the restrictions to make dining out and spending time together possible once more.
Al fresco dining is getting more hype nowadays. But did you know that outdoor dining actually brings us a lot of benefits? These include:
- An enhanced atmosphere. Thanks to the beautiful view and fresh air, a happy feeling is brought about.
- A boosted level of Vitamin D absorption. Vitamin D is essential in protecting ourselves against various diseases such as heart attacks and osteoporosis.
- Increased social interaction. Everyone is encouraged to converse more with one another when dining outdoors.
- A feeling of relaxation. Being surrounded by nature while eating food can take away stress and make you feel relaxed.
- Improved memory and concentration. Since outdoor dining greatly relaxes you, it helps your mind refresh and refocus, getting you ready for the day.
Enjoy outdoor dining and everything it has to offer at Ortigas Malls—they’ve opened up a whole lot of al fresco dining areas just for you! Whether you’re craving for Spanish Tapas, Japanese Sushi, Pinoy classics, or even that must-have comfort food, Ortigas Malls is ready to cater to you.
Visit Greenhills, Tiendesitas, Estancia, and Industria now and enjoy a memorable al fresco dining experience.
Ortigas Malls’ Feel Good Today, Enjoy Everyday campaign aims to promote enjoying the now and bringing positivity to its customers. Ortigas Malls is behind the retail favorites Greenhills, San Juan City, Tiendesitas & Estancia, Pasig City, and Industria, Quezon City, enhancing the shopping, dining, and entertainment experiences of the community. For more information, you may check their official Facebook pages – Greenhills, Tiendesitas, Estancia, and Industria.
|ORTIGAS MALLS AL FRESCO DINING
|Masil Korean Grill
|Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
|Tom Sawyers’ Old Fashioned Krispy Chicken
|UCC Clock Works
|Gabriele Italian Restaurant
|Jay-J’s Chicken Inasal
|Buffalo Wild Wings
|Liam’s & Louis Gourmet Cafe
|Tenya Tempura Tendon
|Casa Reyes Restaurant
|Tittos Latin BBQ and A Bar
|James & Daughters
*Shared al fresco dining area in front of Food Village
**Shared al fresco dining area along Camino Verde Road
***Shared al fresco dining area at Industria Circle